March 21, 2009

Spring Break!

WOOOOOOOOO SPRING BREAK WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I only had one paper to write, but it's been an intense first half of the semester, so after finishing my paper this afternoon I decided to take the rest of the weekend off. That means I can finally give you an update!!

I'll start with last night. I made a lamb stew/tomato sauce, put it over pasta, and enjoyed it with my friend Larry. Afterwards, we went to his apartment (4 houses down) and played Rock Band! 

This morning, Maggie and I took Panda to the dog park, and she got chased by a greyhound (three times her size) named Maddie. They ran so fast!

Tonight, Maggie and I will finish watching the last episode in season one of Mad Men, which (despite a slow start) is excellent. 

Topics for future posts: Birthday Presents, Panda's Agility Training, Dissertation Progress, Maggie's Trip, Garden Plans, Home Improvement...

No comments: