January 1, 2009

Cousins!!!

One of the great joys of Thanksgiving was getting to see my cousins: David and Jody, and their two sons, Josh and Sam; Sandi and Ethan, and their son Jacob. David and Sandi are my dad's niece and nephew (I'll have to do a family tree at some point). Here, I'll introduce you to my first cousins, once removed.

Josh and Sam (twins) are 8. They're super fun, and teach me all about the newest in gaming technologies. 

Josh helps his mom construct mobile homes.

Sam plays Nintendo DS while my mom constructs a home. Sophie looks on.

From left to right: Jody's knee, Mom, me, David

Jacob is 3, and unbearably cute. He loves to Skype and creates unique, figurative art.

Jacob in his native element (basement)

Jacob, Maggie and Panda (Jacob loooooves Panda)

No comments: