November 3, 2008

Halloween!!!

As usual, I went trick-or-treating Friday night. The schtick is, I put a white sheet over my head (with two holes cut out for eyes), get down on my knees, and pretend to be 4 years old. I mumble, "trick-or-treat!" in my best Mickey Mouse voice. My legal guardian - played by my friend Matt for the last two years, and his girlfriend Madeleine this year - makes a big deal out of the whole thing. "This is his first Halloween. Ooh, he loves Kit Kats! What do you say to the nice lady?"

After I get candy, I stand up, throw the sheet over my head and say, "Thank you!" in my deepest Barry White voice. 99% of people love it. Here's a typical reaction:





Ahh, classic. After surprise, shock, and resignation comes joy and even satisfaction.





Can't wait until next year!!

No comments: